Outlined below are some of the many community projects Village de Santo Resort has partaken in so far……
• Beverley Coordinated and travelled to the Rainforest World Music Festival 2011 in Sarawak, Kuching, Borneo and Queensland Music Festival 2011 with six Ni Vanuatu ladies from Leweton Custom & Cultural Village Santo to perform their Magical Water Music .
• Assisting a new committee at Mango Village to develop sustainable tourism projects to help the community to become income generating.
• Beverley is International director of Santo Rotary Club Vanuatu.
• Project coordinator between Mount Beauty Rotary Club Victoria and Santo Rotary Club Vanuatu securing funding for the Sustainable Health & Education Program in Mango Village Santo Vanuatu.
• Past committee members of Canal Studio (Music Studio) since 2009, a nonprofit organization supporting urban youth In Luganville. Donating Insulation to Restore the studio and provide fund raising opportunities to resurrect the studio financial capacity.
• Beverley assisted and co ordinate donations from The Spirit of sharing and My Turn To Learn to rural villages and the remote Islands of Malekula, Tutuba, Ambae and the Banks
• Beverley was founding member and Organizer for the First Music and Cultural Festival in Santo- Lukaotem Gud Santo Festival (LGSF) 2011 & 2012.
• Beverley head the environmental team for LGSF 2011 & 2012 -Developing an educational program with the help of Northern Care Youth Centre Youth and New Zealand volunteers to educate school children and villages to keep Santo Clean.
• Nabil joined LGSF as treasurer in 2011 & 2012.
• Nabil was treasurer of Espiritu Santo Tourism Association in 2012
• Nabil coaches Torba United Football Team in Mango Village
• Nabil is Beverley's "Nuba wan” support in all the projects. (Usually the driver, heavy lifter and making sure the volunteers are supplied with lunch and coffee).